- Commitment to wholeness and mutual care. Our philosophy of benefits is based on the concept that we live in caring community with one another. This is reflected through our benefits.
- High-value features at no additional cost. All three coverage options of our Medical Plan (PPO, EPO, and HDHP) include:
- Generous preventive care benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield national provider network
- Personalized support for navigating healthcare
- An employee assistance plan that includes six free counseling sessions per issue
- Access to the Board’s assistance and education programs, including up to $3,000 for dependents attending a Presbyterian college or university
- Return on value and pricing stability. The Medical Plan’s high gross revenue-to-claims ratio is an example of how we, as a nonprofit organization, are able to pass along greater value per dollar than can be found commercially. As a result of our strong operating reserves and large scale, we manage the Medical Plan and its funding to minimize significant individual employer increases.
- Culture and tradition of service. Our commitment to service excellence is a defining characteristic of who we are and what we do. Part of our value can be found in the ongoing personalized service support and administrative resources we provide employers and members at no additional cost. The service teams at our vendor partners, such as Quantum Health and Fidelity Investments, undergo Board of Pensions culture training to ensure that our members receive consistent, quality service.
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298, 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN)
What we offer
How we serve better
The value of partnership
Dependent care flexible spending account
Healthcare flexible spending account
Health savings account