- Death and Disability Plan
- Term Life Plan
- Temporary Disability Plan
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Commitment to wholeness and mutual care. Our philosophy of benefits is based on the concept that we live in a caring community with one another. This is reflected through our benefits.
- Collective purchasing power. We are a leader in the Church Benefits Association and part of the association’s purchasing coalition, which results in the ability to negotiate lower administrative costs and highly favorable contract terms with vendor partners.
- Nonprofit status. As a nonprofit, we are able to offer competitive pricing without regard for profit or shareholder demands. We pass along these savings to our employers and plan members.
- Culture and tradition of service. Our commitment to service excellence is a defining characteristic of who we are and what we do. Part of our value can be found in the ongoing personalized service support and administrative resources we provide employers and members at no additional cost.
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298, 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN)
What we offer
How we serve better
The value of partnership
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Eyewear Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Healthcare flexible spending account
- Health savings account
“The best compliment I can give the Board of Pensions is that I seldom think about you. No employee complaint has reached me in three years.”